Next page, previous page change font size and color

How can I change the font size and color for the words “Next Page” and “Previous Page” at bottom of pages?

Hi,

Please post a link to a page where you have that, so I can give you a working solution.

Best Regards,
Csaba

http://www.pzpropertiescostarica.com/land/

I have also tried to install Easy WP Page Navigation which would be great but I can’t find where to install the code. The Sydney theme looks very nice. Thank you for your help.

Hi,

You can change the page navigation’s font-size and color with this Custom CSS:

.loop-footer a {
    color: red !important;
    font-size: 16px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba, I input the recommended code into the Sydney-child style.css. It did not change anything. I am showing you the code here.

.comment-navigation .nav-previous,
.posts-navigation .nav-previous,
.post-navigation .nav-previous {
float: left;
width: 50%;
}
.comment-navigation .nav-next,
.posts-navigation .nav-next,
.post-navigation .nav-next {
float: right;
text-align: right;
width: 50%;
}
.posts-navigation .nav-previous {
padding-left: 15px;
}
.posts-navigation .nav-next {
padding-right: 15px;
}
.post-navigation {
margin: 30px 0;
}
.loop-footer a {
color: red !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
}
/*--------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize Csaba. It did work. I went to the Appearance—>Theme—> selected my active theme and clicked on the CSS button under the theme, put the code there and it worked. Thank you very much. That will help.

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba