NEWSANCHOR: Video widget

Hello,

I am using the Newsanchor video widget on a number of different posts.

These posts all have different YouTube URLs entered.

However, they are all showing the same video – the most recent one added.

I have previously requested help in this forum (see https://athemes.com/forums/topic/newsanchor-video-widget-displaying-incorrectly/), and you temporarily fixed the problem. However, the problem has come back.

Cab you please help find a permanent solution.

The website is https://inthepocket.com.au/.

InthePocket

Hi,

Please try to deactivate all your plugins and clear your cache then check how it works. Please email me again as a reply to my last email, so I can check what I have replied, so I can know what was the issue.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

I have emailed you…

InthePocket

Hi,

I haven’t received any email from you, please re-send the email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

The email has been resent to csaba.athemes@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hi,

Ok, I will check and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

I haven’t received a reply… Is there anything you can do?

InthePocket

Hi,

If you haven’t received any reply from me in email, then it seems I haven’t got your email at all, so, please try to re-send the email with username / pass / link to your site and a link to this topic, so I can check.

My email address is csaba . athemes @ gmail . com - in case if you have tried to send the email to an other address.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

I have emailed you from inthepocketnfl @ gmail . com

In the Pocket

Hi,

Ok, now I have received it and I have already replied to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

This issue was not resolved successfully. I have replaced the Newsanchor Video widget with the standard You Tube widget (on all but the homepage), which has worked around the issue.

In the Pocket

Hi,

Ok, so the YouTube widget works, but you haven’t got the NewsAnchor Video widget to work? Even if you delete the third-party plugins ( as I have recommended in email )?

Best Regards,
Csaba

I have kept the Newsanchor widget on the front page (to match the rest of the home page formatting), however I have stoped using the Newsanchor widget on the rest of the site.

We post weekly videos, and the Newsanchor widget repeatedly showed the wrong videos, mixing them up within the site.

I deleted recommended widgets and the Newsnachor widget did not improve.

YouTube appears to work better than the Newsanchor video widget, and I have been able to install some of the other widgets again with no negative consequence.

Hi,

Ok, Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! I will look into the NewsAnchor video widget further, but it’s good if you found a better solution. If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba