Newsanchor pro Carousel by Post ID

Dear Sir, Is there any way to show the blog post as per post ID or specifically selected blog posts in the carousel? By default, it shows the latest posts but I want to showcase there specific post which i want to display…

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

I am sorry, currently, there is no setting for that case.

However, you have a chance by overriding the newsanchor_carousel() function in the newsanchor-pro/inc/carousel.php file via your child theme to change the default query

$args = array(
    	'posts_per_page'		=> $number,
    	'post_status'   		=> 'publish',
            'cat'                   => $cat,
            'ignore_sticky_posts'   => true			
    );

to accept post IDs.

This method requires a bit advanced WordPress coding knowledge. If you’re unsure what to do, I’d strongly recommend you to hire WordPress freelancer/expert.

I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you. I will try this … .
Regards
Rahul

1 Like

You’re welcome Rahul!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

sir it seems to be very complicated to do that (for-me) I will just leave it as it is now. But I highly recommend to the team, in the the next update in this newsanchor pro theme, give the provision to display selected post on the slider as per the post id or by any other alternative way, to avoid duplicate content issue from the front page.

Thank You
Regards,
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for getting back.

I have passed this to our development team and we’re going to consider it in the future versions.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

thank you! :hugs: excited !

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you., this resolve my problem!

You’re welcome!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support