New tab by Individual Link

Hello,

can you tell me please how can I open the facebook page in new tab. Not in the same tab.
Page Link: http://new.arebo-design.de/

Facebook link is here:

thank you
regards,
Ilona

Hello there,

Visit the menu administration panel, then edit your footer menu. Expand the Screen Options located at the top right side, then enable “Link Target” option. Go to menu item settings, then check on “Open link in a new tab”.

09%20AM

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I am so sorry. But I know this Option. But I don’t have this Option on my screen. Or do I do something wrong?

Which version of WordPress are you running? Is it the latest?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

my WP is 4.9.7.! It is the last Version.

Regards,
Ilona

Would you mind sharing login access to your site admin area to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com? So I can inspect what’s preventing the options from showing in your end. Mention the link to this topic in your message body to signal its a followup of support forum replies.

Regards,
Kharis

You can show the option when you click on Screen Options in the top right corner of the page (Ansicht anpassen) and check ‘Link Target’ (Linkziel). Then you get the field to set the checkbox Kharis mentioned.

hello newbie
I do not have it :frowning:

Hi Kharis

yes. I will do it now.

I replied you already. Thanks!

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

oK!
now I know it too. the Solution: The option of link target on the menu is only available when you’re in the Appearance > Menu screen.

thank you very much!

Best Regards
Ilona

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis