New page opening as a post, not a page

Hi there

I’ve finished my website and then gone back to add a new page, but every time I try it shows up as a post, not a page. It’s not full width, the heading can’t be edited and it has the Edit box at the bottom. How do I add a page??
My site is www.bendoraboarding.com.au

Thanks
Jules

Hello there,

Please check if you’ve set static page as your home page in Settings > Reading. I checked your site, and it looks like you’ve already done so. Is that correct?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, yes it’s set to static page. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks
Jules

Hello Jules,

It looks like you home page has been updated. The slides also appears at the top (below the menu). Where’s the issue actually can be found at?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
The home page is fine. I’m trying to create a new page altogether and I can’t publish it because it appears in the post format - it’s a post, not a page. Please help!! My clients are waiting for me to create the new page and I can’t :frowning:
Thanks,
Jules

Please share a link to your problematic page. I’d like to inspect what’s causing you the trouble in there.

Regards,
Kharis

I’ve just temporarily published the page to show you what’s happening:
https://bendoraboarding.com.au/christmas-bookings/
I can’t keep this page up for long - this is my client’s site and it looks unprofessional. You can see it’s showing as a post, but I added it as a page. I tried multiple times.
Thanks,
Jules

Hello there,

I can confirm that it loads a normal page with empty content. I guess there’s no content in there. Please check the page editor. Is it still empty?

Regards,
Kharis

It’s empty on purpose - I can’t enter content in this format so I’m about to delete it. The modules are not full width, I can’t edit the style of the heading, there’s an ‘edit’ footer box… it’s a post format, not a page format. I don’t think you’re understanding the problem?

Under the page attributes box, try enabling “Full width” template instead of default.

08%20PM

Regards,
Kharis

No, that wasn’t it. I just worked it out on my own - under Page Attributes the Template was still on Default Template, not Composer. This should have been a simple solution for you guys to give me - I’ve been held up for days and not been able to deliver changes for my client, very frustrating!

Probably I didn’t get it precisely. Please share a link to one of our demo pages that you’d like to replicate. If possible, share us the working login credentials to your site admin to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Let me set it up for you.

Regards,
Kharis

It’s okay, I’ve just created the new page. Thanks anyway.