New feature images display wrong (or randomly)

Hello,

Suddenly I started experiencing problems with feature images on Pages. For example when publishing them in Hootsuite or directly on social networks. I have the lastest version of wordpress and theme (since like 2 months). I have tried desactive all new plugins but the problem persists. Now I do it manually with Yoast SEO, that works but it is not ideal…

One of the lastest problematic pages: allinfactory.com/fr/pack-kick-off/

thanks for help!

Now even the Yoast SEO does not work :frowning: The feature image in the Spanish version of the page is not displaying correctly…

Hello there,

I am sorry, I can’t check the page you shared as your site is still private. Is there any other way to check it? Maybe you’d need to share the admin login? If so, you can contact me via kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link to this thread in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

The website is online now. You can check it out. The problem is mainly (i dont know if its just random and the problem may appear with different pages) with the Spanish page of the KICK-OFF pack. The kick of pack is promoted on the HOME page. Slider image and Menu

Thank you!

Let me know if you still need admin to check it out

Please try this plugin which might help you to resolve the open graph image issue.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Well I have the Yoast SEO and it already tells me this:

The Facebook Thumb Fixer plugin(s) might cause issues when used in conjunction with Yoast SEO.

Is there any other way?

What will happen if you use the Facebook Thumb Fixer only and disable YOAST SEO temporarily.

Regards,
Kharis

The Facebook Thumb Fixer allows me to see a preview of how the page would look like if published on Facebook: In the preview the feature image was the correct one but in real (when I actually try to share the page on Facebook manually or via a share button), the same wrong image keeps appearing (the bubble shape picture on the kick off package page).

regards

Hello there,

I shared this URL and it is displaying the correct image preview. To know whether Facebook successfully fetches the image preview you’ve set, visit this tool and then input your page/post URL.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello!

It is still displaying it wrong. The problem is with the Spanish page of the KICK OFF package

the other language versions (I have Polylang) work well.

thank you

Is it fine if you create a new page for your kick off package?

Regards,
Kharis