Need to remove one of the double navigation arrows on post carousel

I’ve been building post carousels on my website (example here: http://296.6cd.myftpupload.com/event-bridal/ ) and they all have a double navigation arrow on here. I cannot get rid of them and asked the plugin creator of “WordPress Carousel Pro” and they gave me the answer below:

Hi,
Thanks for using our popular carousel plugin. The issue is the theme. The theme author overrode open source OWL js breaking code ethics. please contact the theme author. They should limit the code scope within the theme.

Is it possible for me to remove one set of these arrows on the navigation to just have one arrow on each side, not two?

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the trouble. To fix it, add the below CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

.wcp_post_carousel_list .owl-controls .owl-buttons div.owl-prev:before,
.wcp_post_carousel_list .owl-controls .owl-buttons div.owl-next:before {
  display: none;
}

This is just a temporary fix. Our developer will permanently fix it in the next update. Please be patience.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, Kharis, SO much! It worked like a charm. I appreciate your quick response very much and I really do like your themes quite a bit.

OH, one more thing. I also have carousels built from galleries: shown here: http://296.6cd.myftpupload.com/save-the-dates/

and these have double arrows as well. Can you please give me a fix for those as well? Thank you SO much!

You’re welcome!

Try to replace the code I suggested with this one:

.owl-controls .owl-buttons div.owl-prev:before,
.owl-controls .owl-buttons div.owl-next:before {
  display: none;
}

.roll-works .owl-controls .owl-buttons div.owl-prev:before,
.roll-works .owl-controls .owl-buttons div.owl-next:before {
  display: block;
}

Regards,
Kharis

It’s perfect! Thank you SO much!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis