Need to change icons from Sydney: Contact widget

Good evening Athemes Team,

First of all thank you very much for this amazing theme and for your incredible support, I actually solved a lot of issues by only using the search option and looking for already solved issues. Unfortunately this is a problem I didnt find in the Support section.

I need to change this icon (Screenshot below):
Icon

So I would like to change it for a mark on a map, or something like that, where can i get that icon from and how can I change it? Do I need some special CSS code?

Thanks in advance and thank you for all your help!

Best Regards,
Max Valdez

Hello Max,

You can try to do this with jQuery.

1. Please install and activate Insert Headers and Footers plugin that will allow you to insert JavaScript (jQuery) code.

2. Go to your Dashboard β†’ Settings β†’ Insert Headers and Footers β†’ add the following code to Scripts in Header section, and click Save button:

<script type='text/javascript'>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('aside.sydney_contact_info_widget > div.contact-address > span > i').attr('class', 'fa fa-map-marker');
    });
</script>

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the answser but the icon stayed the same, maybe because is not a footer, is just a Contact Us widget on my Front Page.
I;ll be waiting for your helpfull answer

Thanks!

Hello Max,

Can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

This is my website:
wwww.laredoaircraftparts.com

Thanks in advance.

Max

Hello Max,

Please try to use this code instead:

<script type='text/javascript'>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('.sydney_contact_info_widget > div.contact-address > span > i').attr('class', 'fa fa-map-marker');
    });
</script>

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Ramon,

Thank you very much for the last script, it worked.

Good day!

You are welcome Max, it’s great that it worked.

And have a nice day as well!

Kind Regards, Roman.