Need recommendation for page rotation control

Thank you guys again for a wonderful theme! The more we use it, the more we like it. Good work!

My question is this: You recommend Elementor for page editing. Elementor has a an aThemes:Posts control for showing the most recent posts. We are currently using is (see *****.com, on the home page, under “Read our latest news and updates”). It’s working nicely.

We have several posts that are more important than others, and really stand-out. Those are like go-to articles for readers. So we are creating pages (not posts) with the content of those articles so that we have better control over the URL displayed to users and SEO. Next, we want to be able to show a grid with links to those important articles/pages. Ideally, each grid entry will have an image (thumbnail) and a few words from the beginning of the article (very similar to how the aThemes:Posts does it). It would be nice if the grid would rotate the linked pages, but that’s not a must. It is critical for the grid to be responsive so it shows ok on mobile/tablet/etc.

We tried aThemes:Portfolio control in Elementor but it’s not going to serve the purpose of what we’re looking for.

Any recommendations? Other controls in Elementor? Or 3rd party controls?

Would appreciate your input here.

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing our product.

It seems like you’d need to use an additional plugin for that. I found this one might be what you’re looking for.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you. Do you know of any plug-ins that integrate natively into Elementor? I’m asking because our page is designed with Elementor.

Hello there,

That plugin should be working with Elementor as it uses a shortcode. To insert a shortcode, follow the instruction on this video:

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you. Just to close the loop on this thread, I found the Post Grid to be very limited. Ended up with a plug-in called Content Views.

Would be awesome if you guys can release this feature in Elementor for Sydney in upcoming versions :slight_smile: hint hint…

Thank you for the solid support!

There’s no much demand on this at the moment. If there’s a lot, I believe our developer might be planning to implement it.

You’re welcome! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis