Navigation menu not showing on iPhone or iPad

I’d really appreciate some help with this. My navigation menu does not display on my iPad and iPhone. Sometimes it flashes up for a second, then disappears again. The menu works fine on desktop, and I get a hamburger menu on android phones, which is fine.

The issue does not seem to be with the color of the menu, as it shows up in white as expected for a split second if I refresh the page.

The iPad and iPhone emulator in Chrome shows that the menu is working fine. However, I have tried 3 different iPhones and 2 iPads with no luck. It works fine on an Apple desktop.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Hello there,

Other plugin’s script might interfere its behavior. What will happen if you try to temporarily deactivate the all non-required plugins one by one and see which one produces the trouble?

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for the quick reply. I resolved the issue by updating the theme to the latest version. This caused some other issues, but I have managed to resolve most of them.

Would you mind removing the URL of my site from my first post above? It is causing this page to show up in search engine searches ahead of some of my pages.

Thanks again for your help.