Navbar text size

Hi!

Before the recent update I changed the navbar text size to a smaller size when the screen became small enough, but for some reson my changes stoped working when I updated the theme with the most recent update. I´ve checked and the CSS path is still the same so I can´t figure out what´s wrong.
This is the code I´m using:

@media only screen and (max-width: 375px){
	#undefined-sticky-wrapper > div > div > div > h1 {
		font-size: 24px !important;
	}
	#undefined-sticky-wrapper > div > div > div > h2 {
		font-size: 12px !important;
	}
}

I´ve tried both with and without the !important part.

I see no reason for it not to work, especially since there were no changes that could affect it.
But try to replace the first selector with .site-title and the second with .site-description

I have to apologize. Aparently I had accydetly written an opening { instead of a closing } on the code before this part. Therefore it didnlt load the code at all.

However I still have a problem. When I press the button so it becomes “toggled” it moves down to the secound row. Is there any way to prevent that from happening so that it stays in it´s original place, even when it´s toggled?
I´ve tried to fix it by using different float options, but I didn’t get it to work.

That’s something we’ll handle in the next update. We need to move the toggle button outside of the actual menu.

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for your answer.