My sydney theme is not displayed correctly on mobile

Hello, my sydney theme does not look correctly in mobile, the problem is the display of images, desktop looks good, I leave the web link so you can see http://venturi-utech.com
I’ve been trying for days, but I can not make progress, thanks.

Hello Ssanchez8,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Well, I have just inspected your website.

Please try to use smaller “Fast || Effective || Reliable” text.

Kind Regards, Roman.

First thanks for replying, the problem is that the header image is cropped and the industries below shifted to the right, thanks

Hello Ssanchez8,

1. Please update the theme.

2. Go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader Slider → scroll all the way down and select Responsive for Slider mobile behavior → click Save & Publish button.

Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Also you might want to check this tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
I’m not sure what is your industries issue. Can you please create a new topic for your industries issue and describe it more precisely?

Hi Roman

I also seem to be having an issue with site’s responsiveness. I have two questions in this regard.

1. Slider:
If I select RESPONSIVE for the “slider mobile behavior” option, it completely removes the slider on smaller screens.
If I select FULL SCREEN, the slider has a large amount of blank space above and below it on smaller screens, however, the slider is responsive at this setting.

Could you offer any solutions for this?

2. Custom Header Widget Area
I have created a custom widget area in the header section which displays the “contact number”, “opening times” and a “request a quote” button. Could you offer any assistance me in making this section align correctly in mobile formats?

The site is still currently being developed on our server. If you need to see it, pls take a look at it here: http://154.0.174.95:8888/

Thanking you in advance.

Hello brendan,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Thanks.
My Sydney theme slider does not respond to mobile screens correctly. Currently, the slider image does not scale down to the screen size.
If I select RESPONSIVE for the “slider mobile behavior” option, it completely removes the slider on smaller screens.
If I select FULL SCREEN, the slider has a large amount of blank space above and below it on smaller screens, however, the slider is responsive at this setting.

Could you offer any solutions for this?

Many thanks

Hello brendan,

It looks like you have the following custom CSS code that causes this issue.

#page > div.sydney-hero-area > div {
    margin-top: 100px;
}
#slideshow {
    height: 800px !important;
}
#slideshow {
    height: 416px !important;
}
#slideshow {
    height: 500px !important;
}
#slideshow {
    margin-top: 145px !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Thanks for your assistance.
I have searched through my style sheets and custom css and I cannot find the code you provide anywhere.
Do you perhaps know where this code is?

Many thanks

Hello brendan,

It seems to be in your Customize → Additional CSS section, row 5, 159, 164, 500, 557.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman,

I’ll take another look.

You are welcome brendan,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman. I too am having the same issue but do not have any CSS. When I first developed my site the slider image resized to a full screen look, now it shrinks and cuts off text and the photo. Can you please assist.

IS there a CSS code that I can use to resize and reposition the images on the mobile version as they look bad on the mobile version

Hello @cornell92,

Please create a new topic for your question to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.