My site shows a mysterious image?

My site suddenly shows a mysterious image, which I have certainly not uploaded myself.

The first time it appeared was in a post on the Moesia forum, cf. first picture. The “awan” supporter gave me this answer: “Hmm… Looks like the image comes from this forum page. Not from your site.”

But this I don’t consider likely any longer, because today the picture appeared on Facebook, cf. the second picture.

The third image shows the source of my Front Page obtained using the function key F12.

It seems like that it should be a Facebook plugin that is causing this image?

Since I don’t have a great deal of technical insight, I would like to hear if anyone has an explanation for my problem and how to remove this image?

Best Regards

Hello, that image definitely comes from your website, here it is:
[hidden]

So you can remove that image in your Media Library if you don’t need it.

Also you might want to check this link if you want to learn how to set Open Graph images:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks a lot, Roman;)

I discovered that I had a lot of pictures that I never have uploaded, but they must have come with the Moesia theme and the usual default Wordpress Themes.

Now all “foreign” images have been deleted.

Best Regards
Leif

You are welcome Leif!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi roman,

Could you for security reasons, please delete the links to my web site’s path: “… wp-content / uploads …” in your replies?

Best Regards
Leif

Okay Leif, done! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support