My site doesn't load

Since couple of days my Sydney Theme site does not load anymore. I have installed new plugin (Custom css style) and it stopped working after I activated it. I don’t know if it is connected but after refreshing the page, it keeps showing a blank white screen with the two bouncing balls that signal the loading process (my site is www.wuliuair.com).

I tried to deactivate and uninstall that plugin but it seems it s not a case.
Interesting that in Microsoft Edge page works (chrome and mozilla).

Thanks in advance for your advise!

Hello Razu,

Please try to deactivate all your plugins except recommended and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,
Thanks for quick reply, but it doesn’t work. We tried to deactivate all plugins except recommended but no, no result.

Perhaps it can be related to new wordpress 4.4.2 version? As we updated it.

Thanks.

Yes Razu,

It can be related to unsuccessful WordPress update.

Please try to restore the latest backup (if you have it). Also you can try to reinstall WordPress, either by clicking the button in your Dashboard -> Updates or manually (only if you know how to do it). Although you data should be okay, but please remember about regular backups.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I did backup and reinstalled WordPress as per your instructions but no changes. Site still doesn’t load.

I think I will have to delete everything from server and start over…

Hello Razu,

Yes, if you did not do many modifications then it may be a good option.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

I have the same problem that Razu when my connection is 3G or 4G, it keeps showing a blank white screen with the two bouncing balls that signal the loading process. could you please give me ur mail and send u a private message?.

Hello @ildefonso,

Please create a new topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I don’t know how to do it. Could you please check my website with ur phone in 3G-4G and tell me i should change something?

Thank u

Hello @ildefonso,

I have just checked your website on my laptop and on Android phone (through Wi-Fi), it works well there.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Ronan,

Ok. Can u try please with 4G?

Greetings,

Hello @ildefonso,

Currently I don’t have access to 4G, sorry. Anyway, it doesn’t look like a theme issue. You can try to contact your hosting provider and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.