My servies dont link from the front page Sydney pro

I have set up the services but I would like each one to be clickable and then direct to a Leadpage I have set up a page redirect on the actual services ‘page’ but the front page doesn’t link anywhere…?

Thanks Jo

Have you defined your service link in the Service info box in the service editor panel? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

I have 3 services - that link to 3 separate (lead) pages - so I didnt include a link… can I include a link for all 3? thanks!

Yes, you can. The link option is available for all services.

Regards,
Kharis

…how do I create 3 buttons with 3 separate links?! thanks

Hello there,

Please follow these steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box

;(function($) {

'use strict'

if( $('.widget_sydney_services_type_a').length ) {

$('.widget_sydney_services_type_a .service').each(function(){

var link = $(this).find('a').attr('href');

$(this).find('.roll-icon-box').append('<a class="roll-button" style="margin-top:20px;" href="'+link+'">Button Label</a>');

});

}

})(jQuery);       

1. Update

Regards,
Kharis

Awesome - that worked…THANKS!!!

Now, how do I change the ‘button label’ and enter the URL for the page?

thanks so much, appreciated
Jo

The code I suggested automatically fetches the link you entered in the service link option. For button label, replace the text “Button Label” to your own. Or, do you want to have different label on each service item?

Regards,
Kharis

it is bringing up ‘oops page not found’ - the service page has a permlink - is this what it should be linking to or do I need to enter the link somewhere else?

thanks in advance
jo

JUST FOUND IT!!! Great fantastic thank you for you help.

Much appreciated.

Jo

I have the link working - but where do I change the ‘button label’?! still no luck there…sorry…thanks

In the code I shared, replace the “Button Label” text to your own. Do you want to have different button label on each service?

Regards,
Kharis

Ah yes got it - I couldn’t see it as it was ‘off the page’!!!

THANK YOU!!!

You’re most welcome here!

Please let us know in a new topic here if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis