My menu in mobile don't show

Hi i have problem because my theme works fine in PC and show the menu, but in mobile devices don’t show the menu

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

My page are
Sagradoespaciointerior.com/would

User [hidden]

Pass [hidden]

In this moment install plug-in for supply this error

Hello,

1. Please don’t post your credentials in public places like this forum, I hid your credentials above, but I think that it’s better to change password for security reasons.

2. Please make sure that Mobile menu button color isn’t white in Customize → Colors → Header section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi I put other color in this option but in mobile don’t show de menu

Hello,

I don’t think that I can provide much help here because I can’t inspect the problem, since there is mobile menu button on your site now.

In this moment install plug-in for supply this error

Please deactivate that plugin and leave here a note if you want me to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I torn off the plug-in but I need urgently this option my client need

Hi and I need to turn off animation to load pages how to off this option???

Hello,

I torn off the plug-in but I need urgently this option my client need

We usually answer within 24 hours. I’ve just checked your mobile header once again but it looks like you have already reactivated that plugin.

You can create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes, here is a relevant tutorial:

Hi and I need to turn off animation to load pages how to off this option???

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi i need urgent your help in this moment my page dont show the menu in mobile or when minimize the page in PC plese need a solution dor this problmn i change the color to button but in thi moment don’t show the menu in mobile or in PC when the explorer are minimize

Hello,

I checked your site again but you reactivated the menu plugin. It looks like you need professional assistance. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.