My Calendar Pro Submission Form not working with Sydney Pro

This page https://themenspielplatz-emmen.ch/reservieren/ contains a my calendar pro submission form. If I change the theme to a wordpress standard like twentyseventeen the form shows up with no problems. But with the active Sydney Pro Theme the page cannot be loaded. What can I do solve this problem?

Hello there,

As we don’t have a copy of paid plugin such Calendar Pro, this situation prevents us to test and troubleshoot it immediately. Sorry :frowning: Could you allow us to access your site admin area? If so, share the working login credentials to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic to signals it’s a followup of this conversation.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi

Here is you Login for Topic

– removed –

Thx for your support

Regards,
Armin

Hello there,

I tried it, and it seems to be invalid. Could you please share the valid ones privately to kharisblank@gmail.com?

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry

Please try again with password: atheme2018++

Regards
Armin

The problem seems to be browser dependent. In Chrome it works. But for Firefox an IE not. Any news about that?

Hello there,

Try temporarily use one of default WordPress themes like Twenty Seventeen and see if you get the same issue with it. This procedure will help you to rule-out theme specific issue.

Regards,
Kharis

I did that initally (see first posting) and I did it again just now. If I switch the theme to Twentyseventeen the form works without any problems inFirefox. The problem only occurs in combination with the sydney pro theme.

Any ideas, suggestions or workaround on how to deal with this topic?

Hello there,

As it isn’t a common issue that could be easily reproduced, I couldn’t debug and troubleshoot it with my test site. Hence I should do that in your end. Would you mind sharing an admin access to your site? If allowed, share the working login credentials to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic in your message body to signal it’s a followup of this reply in the forum.

Regards,
Kharis

I just sent you the login credentials.

I replied your email already. Thanks!