My Airi Site is Broken

Hi There,

Everything works great before it’s broken…get frustrated. I’m using /airi-business2. It’s broken with wired layout and had got a side menu with “Meta Site Admin Log out Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org” which I don’t have any idea on what is it. I tried to make the thing right by deleting the side menu but it doesn’t work. Also, my header CSS is also broken. The color should be #485b60 while it’s changed into #0a8ae6. Is there any thing wrong I’ve done?

Here is my site:
https://bit.ly/2JBQsZG

Also, why it’s redirected to staging site automatically? How to fix it?

Thanks…

Hello there,

Try temporarily disabling all your active plugins except the required ones to rule out script conflict with one of them. And run your test.

From your site’s dashboard, visit Settings > General panel. Check if you already have had correct site URL on “WordPress Address” and “Site Address” options.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I tried to disable all the plugins except " Akismet Anti-Spam", " Elementor" and " Jetpack by WordPress.com" but it still doesn’t work. Would you further advise? Many Thanks!

Hello there,

Try ging to Appearance panel; deactivating Airi and deleting it; then reinstalling the fresh Airi theme and activating it. Befor activating, try temporarily disabling cache plugin (if any).

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Tried to reinstall the theme and disable all plugins before activation. However, nothing is changed. I remember that I’ve updated Airi to latest version before this issue happens. Would it be the reason? Is there any other ways to fix it?

Thanks!