Multiple Call to Action Buttons

How Can I add multiple call to action buttons in my header? Either two on one / all slides, or a different one on each slide?

It depends on how you setup your slider. Could you please share the link where I can see it, so I could be more exact?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis.

The web site is http://cwb.world/

The slider is temporary. I can change it is there is a way to do this.

Hello there,

Please try to do the following steps:

1. Install and activate the Header and Footer Scripts plugin. Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts.

2. Paste the following code into the “Scripts in header:” box:

<style type="text/css">
@media only screen and (min-width:552px){
  .header-info > .roll-button:last-child{
    margin-left: 10px;
  }
}
</style>

1. Paste the following code into the “Scripts in footer:” box:

<script type="text/javascript">
;(function($) {

'use strict'

var myButton = '<a href="#" class="roll-button">See how it works.</a>';

$('.header-info').append(myButton);

})(jQuery);   
</script>

1. Save settings

Regards,
Kharis

That gives me two buttons - yay! How do I change the text and link on the new button now? It’s not in customizer - do I have to do it through css?

Hello there,

The new button can’t be edited through customizer. It is normal due to the code I suggested is jQuery which doesn’t associate with backend (WP Admin) input field. You can edit it directly on the code. Please see this line:

var myButton = '<a href="#" class="roll-button">See how it works.</a>';

Regards,
Kharis

You are awesome Kharis! Where exactly do I put it?

You don’t have to put a new code, just edit the previous one you inserted. Please go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts > Scripts in footer. Then just edit the code.

Regards,
Kharis

I did try that but I think I’m putting it in the wrong place.

So you can’t find the code you inserted? What should the second button text label be? Where should it be linked to? If possible, please share the working login credentials to your site admin area, so I could help you over there. You can send it privately to kharisblank@gmail.com and enclose the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis