Multiple Blog Post Pages

This is what I get for thinking…

I want to have three distinct blog post pages; one for travel, one for interviews, and one for recipes. I thought I could consider each of these blogs as a separate service, and post to those pages, but it appears posts only post to the home page. Is there a way for me to attach/create posts to a specific service/page? If I cannot do it using services, is there another way I could make it work? www.royalescapades.com

I am not a major tech savvy person, so please forgive me if I am not explaining myself well! I really appreciate any assistance you can provide!

Thanks!
Kate

Hello Kate,

You can categorize your posts and use category archives that will display posts of certain category.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Kate,

I myself use Category Post Widget Plugin… who knows this is what you want (if you aren’t satisfy with category archives). I once have almost the same question just like you now and also can’t describe it well enough grins

Regards,
Nocky

Thank you Roman and Nocky! I will try the plug in you suggested Nocky, and if it doesn’t give me what I want, I’ll just rearrange things and go with categorizing them as Roman suggested. I appreciate you both taking the time to respond to me!

Kate

You are welcome Kate! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.