Multilingual Sliders

Using the default sliders baked into the Sydney Pro them… Is there a way to make these multilingual?

I think this might be a similar question to https://athemes.com/forums/topic/polylang-language-strings-for-header-slider-only-showing-default-language/

Thanks!

If I was to also contact Polylang support about this… what exactly should I ask?

Hello there,

AFAIK the slider text setting in the customizer isn’t be saved to the database by default–unless you edited it. Go to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider > edit all of the default values or just add a space > Save. Then navigate to Settings > Languages > String Translations. Now you could start translating.

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for that. Thing is, I am working with qTranslate and can’t find anything similar to “Settings > Languages > String Translations”.

Eva

Hi Eva,

I haven’t yet tried this plugin before. Could you please share your site URL here? Maybe it can be solved with a couple of jQuery code.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

I need the same feature on markaled.com to translate the header slider with Polylang, but I did not understand your explanation:
Header Slider > edit all of the default values or just add a space
Could you explain in more detail?
Thank you,
Pelin