Multi language Header Slider + Call to Action

Hello,

Great Theme and great support team! I am having an issue and hoping its something that I can solve with your kind assistance.

I am building a new multi-language website, using Polylang plugin for that. I love the Header Slider option and call the action button layout. But I can not set different texts/language versions, to the header slider title and call to action buttons.

Is there any way to overcome this and be able to set different texts in 2 different languages for the call to action and perhaps header slider title/sub-title together?

The 2 languages that I use are Turkish( locale: tr_TR , code: tr ) and English ( locale: en_US , code:en)

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best Regards,
Ahmet

Hello Ahmet, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Dear Roman,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am sharing the shortcodes of the English version and Turkish version of our website below:

English Version: (link removed)

Turkish Version: (link removed)

Best Regards,
Ahmet

Hello Ahmet,

You should be able to translate your header text in the Polylang strings translation section, here is a link to the relevant Polylang plugin documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

Dear Roman,

Thank you very much. I have read the forums about this before and found one from 2016 and there was a custom css code to overcome this difficulty and wanted to be sure if its still effective in 2020.

Yet you directed me to a better and easier way to fix my issue.

Thank you very much sir.

Best Regards,
Ahmet

1 Like

You are welcome Ahmet!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support