Mozilla firefox display problem

Hi Kharis,
As u can see below in image that my website had a black patch in slider in mozilla firefox i dont know why but on mouse hover it appears look very bad plz take a look

regards
fatima.s

Hello Fatima,

Thank you for letting us know about it.

Could you confirm if that issue always to happen or just a sudden?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis thanks for reply actually I didn’t had Firefox before I just installed it to chk if my website works well in all browsers and I found that Firefox had a problem with my slider.

Regards
Fatima.s

Hello Fatima,

Thank you for the followup.

Could you confirm if the issue also to happen while the all non-required plugins are being inactive?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I don’t know how I chk this plz I just know that the problem is in Firefox only other browsers display well the website I don’t know what’s inturepting it plz guide.

Thanks
Regards
Fatima.s

Hello Fatima,

Could you confirm if you are using the latest version of Firefox?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

yes i am using the latest version of firefox

regards

fatima.s

HI, KHARIS
I uninstalled and then again installed the firefox but still same problem occuring plz guide me how to get rid off this black patch on slider

thanks
regards

fatima.s

Dear Fatima,

What will happen if you try to temporarily disable the all currently active Firefox add-ons?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis Thanks for your reply i just disabled the addons and checked the site but problem still goes on

Regards

Fatima.s

Dear Fatima,

Because the issue isn’t consistent, it is very hard for me to debug and fix the issue. I am clueless, it works fine here. What I can suggest to you is try to disable the all non-required plugins.

Regards,
Kharis