Moving the Logo to the centre of the header

I was wondering if there was CSS to move the logo into the middle of the header (vertically and horizontally.)

I tried a couple of times, but the sticky menu then became that height when scrolling down, which didn’t look great.

Hi not sure if you’ve tried the following > Go to theme customisation area > Header Area> Menu style > Centred Menu. Hope that helps!

That moves it central horizontally, but it’s still at the top of the page, not in the vertical centre of the header.

Hello there,

Try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-header .col-md-4 > a {
      display: inline-block;
      margin-top: 5px;
    } 

Adjust the margin top value to exactly meet your need. Negative value like -5px might work for you.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, but when scrolling down, the sticky header also becomes that size (so there’s a ton of empty black space at the top.)

Please share a link to your site, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

Link:
http://quoole.uk/beta/4.0/

It’s in very early beta, and a lot of the stuff on it (including the header video) is more a placeholder than anything else.

Hello there,

but when scrolling down, the sticky header also becomes that size (so there’s a ton of empty black space at the top.)

Try enabling static menu by doing to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Menu Style > Sticky Menu.

Regards,
Kharis