Move menu / Navigation Bar and close Paragraph Title space

Hi Athemes team,
I need help with 3 things on a site that I am working on. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

1.) I would like to have the navigation menu/bar ON or underneath the header slider. So that the navigation bar is moved down from where it is on top to a position right underneath the image in the slider See the website:

2.) I would like to close the gap (make less of space between the paragraph titles and the widget or content underneath them for example (there is a large gap between the the VIDEOS and the tumblr widget underneath it. Please help.

3.) How do I remove the header from the BIO page only… not the front page…

I am trying to make the site resemble the layout of this site:

Hello Dee,

2 and 3. Can you please specify the widgets and Bio page?

1. Looks like your first issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
OK I don’t need to know #1 & #3 anymore but for #2 I would like to this space between the paragraph title and the widget/content a lot smaller…See image below:

Hello Dee, thank you for the screenshot.

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#pg-2-4 > div,
#pg-2-5 > div {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,
Thanks for that code. It seemed to close the gap only for the video section on the site not the music section as well. I also deleted some rows and moved some widgets around and it seemed to bring the gap back under the video title. How do I close the gap even more under all titles, not just the video title? Thanks again!

Hello Dee,

Looks like you have already resolved gap issue, can you please confirm that?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
No all the gaps are still there… both under the music section and the video section. The video section has a larger gap. I would still like to close both gaps however.

Hello Dee,

It looks like default row padding. So, please remove custom CSS code that I posted before, and do the following in order to remove that default row padding.

Please edit the page → hover over wrench icon of a row → click Edit Row → click Theme on the right side → enter 0 (zero) into Top/bottom padding input field → click Done → click Update.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Gap is still there :frowning: It is not as wide but still too wide. How can I close it?

Hi Roman,
Gap seems to still be there. It is not as wide but still too wide.

How can I close it?

Also, I have 2 other questions:
1.) Is there a way to link the images in the header slider to a link?
2.) Is there a way I can have the menu on the mobile version rather than just the little three line navigation symbol?

Hello Dee,

Looks like you have empty H1 element before SoundCloud section, please try to remove it.

It looks like you did not remove default padding from last two rows, please try to remove it (see instructions above).

It seems that your additional questions go beyond our support policy.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Dee,

> 2

Please refer to this thread which might help you to accomplish that objective.

Regards,
Kharis