Move Menu Left

I need to move my menu left so that it is all on one line. I see the post to do it when you have no logo; however, it doesn’t work in my case.

The site is www.theshannonlawrenceteam.com

Can this be done with CSS instead of a child theme?

My I have the CSS for this?

Hi,

Its not recommended if you change this using css code but you can try this code:

.site-header .col-md-4.col-sm-8  {
    float: right;
}

.site-header .col-md-8.col-sm-4 {
    float: left;
}

nav#mainnav {
    float: left;
}

Please let me rephrase. I want to be able to move the menu slightly to the left so that the menu is all on one line. I want the logo to remain in its stock position. The CSS provided flipped my logo with my menu, right to left…but the menu was still two rows as well.

If this is not possible, please answer this. If I follow the directions for a child theme, will I then have to start over like I did when I went from free to pro?

Hi, I am sorry for miss understanding.
You dont need to go pro if its just want to get support for small modification :slight_smile:

Forget the code in above and apply this please:

.site-header .col-md-4 {
    width: 25%;
}
.site-header .col-md-8 {
    width: 75%;
}

This worked great. For others reading this, if you have more than five menu headings or if you increase the font size to a point where it adds another line, the CSS provided here will shift the menu such that it all falls on the same line. To move it further left change the percentages. I lowered the first percentage to 15% and raised the header width to 85% and it worked perfectly.

Thank you aThemes for the help and the quick response.

Yeah! you can adjust the percentage from the code above :slight_smile: