Move Header Menu In Line with Logo/Title

Is there an easy way to move the header menu so that is on the same line as the logo/title, right adjusted or next to it? I have been searching in the forum and have not seen anything on it.

Thank you!
N.

Hi,

Please try to add this CSS code to Customize > additional CSS:

nav#main-navigation {
    float: right;
    clear: none;
    padding: 0;
}

If it’s not working, then please share your site URL here.

Regards,
Awan

Awan,

Thank you! That did it. I know just a tiny bit of CSS. So I appreciate your help!.
N.

Hi Awan,

My laptop website looks good but when I checked my website on my cell phone the menu is not correct. The following problems came up:

• There is one menu button., It now is black and in red letters says, “Menu”. How can i change those colors?
  • When I click on it the page titles including “Home” are cut off and are only as wide as the small menu box for mobile. How can I change the CSS so that it resizes for the entire title of each page.

I have two other questions…maybe they can be found in other posts. So please let me know if there are other posts to refer to.

1. I know how to add the search widget to the right corner of the menu. How do I change it so that instead of a box with spot to type into it shows just an hour glass, like this website has?

2. The Title is bold on just the home page and then goes unbold on other pages. How do I make the site title bold on all pages?

Thank you for all your help!
Nora

Awan,

Please ignore #2 above on bolding. I found the answer on another post. Thanks!

Hi,

I think it’s better if you create a new thread for your other question/issue. So, when other users here have the similar issue with yours, they can find it easily in this forum.

To fix the menu display in mobile screen, please use this CSS code instead:

@media screen and (min-width: 1024px) {
	nav#main-navigation {
		float: right;
		clear: none;
		padding: 0;
	}
}

Ok, thanks. I’ll write another post for the search question.

I still couldn’t get the menu to look right., So I did some searching and found the “Responsive Menu” plugin. I installed that and am all set.

Thank you for all your help! It’s wonderful to know there is support for this theme.

N.