Move call to action button in the header

Hi, I am building my first website and I m using Sydney theme,it’s amazing.
Since I have a certain idea in mind ,following the suggestions in the other topics I managed to add a second line to the subtitle in the header and to change the padding betwen the first and the second line.
But now the problem is that the call to action button is stuck to the second subtitle.
I wonder if there s a way to lower it a little bit .
can you also explain how to use different fonts for each subtitle,because they r supposed to be a quote and the name of the author,thus the first subtitle should be in itlaic while the second should remain normal.
here s a link to the site if it can help you www.argenteriafala.com
Thanks

> I wonder if there s a way to lower it a little bit.

You do that by adding the below CSS code into your site’s additional CSS option which resides under the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

.button-slider {
  margin-top: 50px;
}

> …the first subtitle should be in itlaic while the second should remain normal.

Remove the italic style you applied from your custom CSS code:

.text-slider p.subtitle {
    color: white;
    font-size: 35px;
    font-style: italic;
}

To specifically apply italic style on the fist slide, use this code:

.slide-item:nth-of-type(1) .text-slider p.subtitle {
  font-style: italic;
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks a lot for your help Kharis.
I followed your instructions and i still have a little problem,and i hope u can help me.

Ineed to leave the first line (the quote)in italic ,while the second line (the author’s name) should remain normal.
Is it possible to do?
Thanks again
Tix

Hello there,

You can add this CSS code to specifically make the second line of the subtitle becomes normal.

.text-slider .subtitle:nth-of-type(2) {
  font-style: normal !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis