Motion effects when rescrolling up or down a page

• Allow user to apply animation infinitely or any fixed number of times

Hello. I am a fan of using “jello” and similar motion effects (i use elementor pro) when using action buttons on my site (“shop now” or “send”). Can someone help me understand how to have these effects relaunch when scrolling up or down a page? I would like this to only happen once someone scrolls completely past the button and its out of the screen; the motion effect launches again when the button is seen again. that way the animation effect isn’t distracting or overwhelming but encourages a visitor to push (and buy :))

ex scenario: I enter a home page and see the initial motion effect “wobble” happen on the button. I scroll all the way past it until I see it no more. I then scroll back up to again see this call to action button, and the “wobble” motion effect is done again.

Thank you!!!

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your site in order to let me check your current animation?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman thanks for replying. The website is www. blingual . Org

Hello, and thank you for the link.

I am a fan of using “jello” and similar motion effects (i use elementor pro) when using action buttons on my site (“shop now” or “send”). Can someone help me understand how to have these effects relaunch when scrolling up or down a page?

I have just checked this issue and it looks like there is no easy way to make Elementor Entrance Animations perpetual. They just don’t have such option, here is a relevant documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support