Moseia FS: Call to Action Background

www.ffpclaw.com

I am trying to use the Call to Action widget to provide a parallax divider between widgets on the FrontPage. I have all widgets and rows created but for some reason, the backgrounds are not showing correctly. I have used the Row>Design>Background, Row>Theme>Background, Widget>Design>Background, and added to the deprecated input field on the widget itself but nothing appears to be working?

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Basically needing parallax images between each of the widgets on the front page. I was going to try and achieve this with the CALL TO ACTION widget but I couldn’t get the background image to display.

Okay, did you try to add empty rows (between the rows that contain those widgets) with some top/bottom padding (to make them visible) and background?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Was able to get the background photo to appear in the row and it works great on a desktop, however, on mobile the parallax isn’t working? Ideas?

Okay, try to edit the style.css file and remove this CSS code (row 1747 and 1748).

background-attachment: scroll !important;
    background-position: center top !important;

But please note that you will have to repeat this modification after each theme update.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Performed this task and it works great in the first row as requested. I then duplicate the first row two times and move them between sections. Looks FANTASTIC on a desktop but on the mobile only the first row is showing a background with parallax and the 2nd and 3rd are not showing anything.

Hello,

I have just checked your website and noticed that the code I mentioned above is still there, can you please make sure that you have removed it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I removed the script from the themes styles.css, is there another place I need to to do this? I added it back and commented it out as seen below.

Okay, now it looks okay. It could be some caching issue.

Anyway, can you please check if the issue is still actual on your end?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Still only showing the graphic in the first row of my homepage and not the other two times?

Hello,

Here is what I see on Android 9 phone in the latest Chrome browser:

Did you try to clear your browser cache?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support