More Products on Shop Page

Hi, a maximum of 7 products are showing on shop page - how do we increase that amount.

Shop page

I have tried everything in my power and just cannot get more than 7 products on our products page - we want at least 9 /12 or 15

Attached are the codes that I added to functions.php file, neither of the 2 worked.

Also, I added plugin that too has NOT worked! See images

one line of code

another code

Plugin settings

Hi,

Please remove the custom coding you have done and keep only the plugin settings, it should work.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I wanted to ask the same question. There are currently 7 products showing on the shop page. I have looked everywhere to find a way to set show 9 products however I am not having any luck in finding how to make this change, can you please assist, many thanks.

Very best wishes
Theresa

Hi,

I found the solution and fixed it by searching the forum, here is the solution posted by Roman:

You can change the number of products that are displayed on the Shop page by changing the value of Blog pages show at most property in your Dashboard → Settings → Reading.

Mine was fixed at 10 and I just changed it to 9 and now I have 9 products showing on the shop page :).

This worked perfectly, many thanks.
Very best wishes
Theresa

Hi lace1,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved for you.

@Judy Biddulph - Have you tried the suggestion of Roman ( what have solved this issue for lace1 )?

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba, the problem was with Jet pack’s module - Infinite scroll. When I deactivated Jet pack the page 9 products showed, when I activated it again, then it came back to 7 products, the other 2 jumping to page 2. I eventually went through each and every module in Jet pack and Infinite scroll was the problem.

Hi,

Ok, Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba