More figures - Widget Facts

Hello guys,

First, I have to say that I’m impressed with the support here, very helpful and quick. Congrats!

I would like to know about the possibility to add more figures (6 to 7 figures) to the widget facts. That’s because I would like to use it as display of social media engagement, like the number of fans/followers/views.

Thanks once again for all your help!
Ana

Hello Ana,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
What I want is to use the Moesia FP Fact widget to show my social media engagement. On you demo, it says “Some Facts About Us”.

I wanted to add the following:

Title: Social Media Engagement

First fact name: YouTube Subscribers
First fact value: 1,954

Second fact name: YouTube Views
Second fact value: 309,738

Third fact name: Facebook Fans
Third fact value: 7,054

Forth fact name: Instagram Followers
Fourth fact value: 1,445

However, I can only enter values up to three digits. Even if I type a value like 309,738, only the numbers 309 apear.

Is there a way to show greater values/numbers/figures?

Thanks agains!
Ana

Hello Ana,

Thank you for explanation. I don’t think that there is an easy way to change it at this time, unfortunately.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Добрый день!

помогите если сможете.

поставила тему Moesia на свой сайт. в теме есть встроенный виджет Moesia FP Facts в нем отражаются ПУНКТ и его ЧИСЛОВАЯ характеристика так вот это число устанавливаю в виджет, а на сайте выводится случайное число на 4-6 единиц отличное от заданного… Подскажите пожалуйста, если знаете, как добиться того, чтобы отражалось нужное числовое значение.**

С уважением Ольга

Good day!
help if you can.
put the Moesia theme on her site. The theme has a built-in Moesia FP widget: The facts in it reflect the ITEM and its NUMERICAL characteristic so I set this number in the widget, and the site displays a random number 4-6 units different from the given … Please tell me if you know how to reflect the desired numeric value.
Best regards, Olga

Здравствуйте Ольга,

Создайте, пожалуйста, новую тему для своего вопроса чтобы было легче вам помочь. Я закрою эту тему чтобы избежать путаницы.

С уважением, Роман.