MOESIA - responsive works wrong on mobile phone

Hello,
First at all thank you for this theme it’s great !

I have almost finished my website and i just have checked on mobile phone and they’re some problems:
to be as clear as possible this is my website link : http://test1.kameleon-communication.com/wordpress

How can I manage to make the theme works both on mobile and computer for the 5 items ?

1- the welcoming logo is too big and don’t appears correctly on mobile (it is cuted at the bottom)
2- The title of my first part (“l’agence”) is cuted at the middle of the words
3- For the “services section” and “project section” plugin who can i make the background going as far as the texts ? For now, only the first two item of my services (“nos activités”) are on the blue backgroung, the others are exceeding.
4- the image with the bricks wall and white card is not resized neither

Maybe all my problems with images are due to the fact i use the image backgroung of row instead of the background of the widget ?

5 - the email of contact part is also cuted because it’s too log (ok i know it’s a very long mail adress :stuck_out_tongue: )

Thank you in advance for all the help you can give to me !
Lauriane

Hi lauriane,
here is some code to fixing your problem. you can add this code using custom css plugin:

@media (max-width: 992px) {
 .welcome-logo {
   width: 130px;
 }
}
@media (max-width: 992px) {
 .panel-row-style {
   background-size: cover;
 }
}

Hello Awan,
Thank you for your answer !
It works for the logo size. Perfect !!

But for the row background it still not works. I have copied the code you give to me in my custom css but nothing change in mobile version.
Do you have an idea why ?

Thank you again !!

Are you sure? I’ve just checked your site and the background for service section and project section is work fine

Hi Awan,

In fact the problem was very simple ! My bg images were not too hight to cover all the text in the mobile version. So i have upload a new image more longer and it’s works :slight_smile:
Thank you again for your help !