Moesia Pro 1.45 Default Slider

I was wondering:

1. Is the default slider in Moesia Pro v1.45 actually an older version of the Revolution Slider, or any other Slider Plugin ?

2. If the default slider is actually a plugin, do I have to worry about the possibility of security issues in the future, since I don’t know how to update it?

The reason I ask these questions, is that I like the simplicity of the Default Slider, and was wondering if it will be maintained, or eventually replaced by Crelly.

Hi,

The slider we use in the latest version is Crelly and it’s recommended to use the latest version of the theme. The Crelly slider is a plugin you can read this in Our documentation: https://athemes.com/documentation/moesia/#pro

With theme updates the Slider updates will come, so before installing the update you can delete the slider plugin and when you install / activate the theme the notice to install the slider plugin will appear, that will install the latest version of the slider ( which comes with the Pro version of the theme ).

Slider Revolution is no longer included / updated with the theme.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Csaba,

Thank you for your response and explanation! I still have a question:

If I install, enable, and create a Crelly Slideshow; can I go back to the Default Slider later, or will the Default Slider disappear completely?

Hi,

If you disable the Crelly plugin you can go back to default slider, so if you don’t remove the default slider it will not disappear.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you…