Moesia & page builder

Hello i have just installed and finished a proyect in my localhost then i have uploaded to the final url and all the content that was created with the Page Buider it appears empty, not even the columns are there, just the plug in…
How should i fix this error…? many thanks in advanced.

Hello,

The page builder has an option to import a layour, right next to the buttons to add widgets and rows. If you exported your content properly you should be able to import the layout.

Hi Vlad,

I’ve imported a layout from one of the other pages and set the page template to front page as I’m creating the same page in multiple languages. The page layout is correct but the visual styling is having problems where the grey colour backgrounds are not 100% width like the front-page.

On the cloned page the individual header has been activated but doesn’t work.

Any ideas on how to repair these 2 problems?

The site is cfyouradvantage.com

Thanks a lot,
Yousuf.

Hmm, that’s strange. I just tested both things and they work perfect on my end.

Could you make an admin account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can check?

Vlad,

Maybe this is not the right post but my question is…

I visit my site then customize… set it up for static front page then I click on save & publish but it won’t save…

Am I don’t something wrong?

Make sure you’re using the latest version of WP and try disabling your plugins one by one. It shouldn’t be a theme issue.