Moesia or PageBuilder issue?

Hi.

I am working on a website (locally/offline) with Moesia and SiteOrigins PageBuilder.
I’m not sure if the issue below is with PageBuilder or Moesia or the two in combination, so I’m posting here as well as on SiteOrigins support site.

I’m having an issue with the Page Builder (I think) and the Hero Widget which turns out as a blank space when published…. I can’t figure out what’s wrong, but it’s driving me nuts!! :wink:
If I resize the window after publishing the hero image appears, but it is not responsible and full width as in the preview.

I have uploaded a short video screencast to better describe the issue. Please note that I am using the “Sports template” and do not change anything – and it still shows nothing.
Youtube.com - Moesia+PageBuilder issue

Please see my video screencast (51 sec.)

(I test the template preview first to compare it to the issue)

Are you able to assist me without the live site?

Best Regards,

Kristoffer Linus Lauritzen
Denmark

Hello Kristoffer,

Did you resolve your issue?

If not, is your site already live to inspect it (video is not enough to say something about why it happens)?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman.

I haven’t resolved the issue yet. SiteOrigin was unable to help – thought it might be a related to the Moesia theme.
The site is not live yet, but I plan it to be in a couple of days. I will get back to you with a link by then.

Thanks!

Kind regards, Kristoffer.

Okay Kristoffer,

I will do my best to help :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Sincerely, Roman.

Hi Roman, Hi Kristoffer,

I have the same issue on our site. Hero Image from SiteOrigin is not displayed until the window is resized. It’s sufficient to turn dev-toolbar on/off the Show the hero Image.

Here you can see: http://veroo-consulting.com/group-manager

Would be great if anybody can help, as i am getting nuts with this issue :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Timo

Hello gentlemen,

It looks like JavaScript issue.

I will report it to our Lead Developer and let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting. If you could please redownload the theme from our site, the issue should be fixed: https://athemes.com/theme/moesia/
Or you can wait for it to go live on wordpress.org

Hi Vlad and Roman.

The issue with the missing hero image is gone with your update, thanks!!
But I still have problems getting it to show in full width on “Front Page Template”…?

Now the site is live if you would like to take a look at it. The hero is on this test site: http://lillemyr.dk/test/

It might be a Page Builder issue?

Hello Kristoffer,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#panel-565-0-0-0 {
    max-width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}

#panel-565-0-0-0 .panel-widget-style {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

@Roman: You’re the man! Thanks :slight_smile: Solved.

You are welcome Kristoffer!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

works! Well Done and many thanks.