Moesia Mobile Pages Help

Hello,

I love this theme but whenever I upload my website on any mobile device the pages at the top of the website don’t appear. Rather, a small drop down menu appears but it does not open.

How can I fix this so when people visit my site they can either see the pages at the top like they do on a desktop or alternately can use the smaller drop down menu? My website is www.jaylenerae.com

Thank you for your help!
Jaye

Hello,

Could you please disable the Nextgen plugin and try again? I see that it’s throwing a JS error and I think that’s preventing the menu from opening.

Hello,

Yes, I just did. It still won’t open. It’s still disabled if you’d like to check again.

Thanks

Nope, it’s not disabled. I still see the code that it outputs and your gallery is still working. Or maybe you have a caching plugin and you would need to clear the cache from it in that case.

It’s 1 a.m. so I have a few more minutes if you want me to help on this issue today :slight_smile:

Hello Vlad,

You’re right, I mistakenly only disabled one of the two Nextgen plugins! My apologies for the confusion. I just disabled the second one. It’s appx 10:30pm here so I’ll leave them both disabled overnight for you to check again when you get a chance!

Thank you again for your help with this :slight_smile:

I think I blamed Nextgen for no reason. I’m pretty sure that your Copy Protector script is at fault here. Try disabling that.

Oh! Okay, I just disabled the WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click. I checked my website on my phone and there’s still no change. Please let me know what you find!

Well, I have no idea. The button should work properly as you can see on our demo site.

If you haven’t made any code changes, then the issue is with some other plugin.

Got it! I just disabled the other plugins and it loads perfectly on mobile devices now. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Cool. Probably only one of the is causing the issue, so you might want to check one by one and remove only the culprit.

I see, will do! Thanks again :slight_smile: