Moesia Header on Individual Pages

Hello,

I began this project a few years ago and then got frustrated with a few things and put the entire project on hold.

Now that I’m revisiting it, I cannot figure out how to change the header image on individual pages again. I can easily see how to change the header image on the front page, but cannot find how to change the header images on the other pages (“About Us”, "Services). I know it can be done because at some point I have obviously changed them with both stock and custom images of our own. Frankly, I’d prefer to get rid of the header images on those pages altogether, as well as the parallax scrolling (but keep it on the front page), as they look too busy on each subsequent page.

Link: http://b00.e93.myftpupload.com/

Hello,

Frankly, I’d prefer to get rid of the header images on those pages altogether, as well as the parallax scrolling (but keep it on the front page)

Try to uncheck the “Check this box if you want to disable the header image and text on all pages except the front page” checkbox in the Customize → Welcome Area section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello, I checked and that box was not checked.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

I checked and that box was not checked.
Any other ideas?

Okay, you can try to deactivate all your plugins and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,

I deactivated all plugins and it did not help. I also tried to add a Featured Image on each page (and also click Customize --> “Check this box to show featured images on pages”) the “featured image” appears underneath both the header image and what I would call the header text.

Additionally, I went under the “Welcome Area” I do have " Check this box if you want to disable the header image and text on all pages except the front page." checked as I thought it would solve my issue but it did not. I did not see anything in the other sections mentioned that could be causing this issue.

Finally, I tried clearing the cache.

Any other ideas on this?

Like I said, I don’t even want Header Images on any pages aside from the Front Page. I don’t know why disabling the header images as I explained above also does not work?

Thanks!

Hello,

Try to recreate the affected pages from scratch, it should help.

But please let me know if you need more help with this issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support