Moesia Front Page Padding

Hi,

I am using Moesia pro and SiteOrigins widgets in front page. I couldn’t configure the right padding to bring all widgets in sequence.

I am happy with the padding of siteorigins widgets (About us and testimonial section). I want same padding for services, quote and latest news sections. http://www.genxsolutions.co.uk/home/

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regrads

I am talking about right and left padding in case of any misconceptions. Thanks

Hello @taimoor03,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the reply. Can i send you email please?

Regards

Hi Roman,

Just used paint to give you some idea :wink:
http://www.genxsolutions.co.uk/home/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/1.jpeg

I hope you understand now. You can also visit my website link.

Thank you.

Hello @taimoor03,

It happens because Moesia widgets use container with width in pixels, and you nested your sections using percentage. I hope that it will help you to find appropriate solution.

However, please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

What is the default width of Moesia containers and how can i increase that width. Because i don’t want too much space at right and left side of containers.

Thanks

Hello @taimoor03,

Container width vary across different screen resolutions. You can check it in style.css file, row 1936-1959. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to change it.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    div#content div.container {
        max-width: 80%;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Roman. That was really helpful.

Kind Regards

You are welcome @taimoor03!

Kind Regards, Roman.