Moesia free - PROJECTS NOT LOADING ON HOMEPAGE/FRONT PAGE

Just updated to Settings V5 and cannot see projects on front page. I get the Projects Heading but the projects I have included do not appear under the heading. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Any thoughts??

Peter

And they were appearing before? Could you post a link to your website?

I just tested again, it’s working without issues.

thanks for getting back so quickly.

the website is

I think they were working under v3. I have done a fair amount of stuffing about with the website in the interim and am just looking to incorporate more of the toolset plugins + woocommerce. Much of the sections are yet to be populated.

Note: I am using the projects tab for ‘partners’ but don’t imagine that is the problem as I have dome the same in ‘employees’ renaming it ‘the team’ with no issues.

Peter

You haven’t posted your link.

It doesn’t matter how you named the section, as long as you didn’t change anything regarding the Projects custom post type from the Types settings.

Sorry

I must have accidentally removed the link

:

I have done a side by side comparison of edit project and edit services and noticed that the types tab is missing from the edit projects page. I suspect this might be the problem… but how do I fix it?

Cheers

Peter

Again, your link is missing.

Not really sure what tab you’re referring to. If you want you can send an admin account for me at vlad[at]athemes.com and I’ll have a quick look.

Dear Sirs,

I have updated my PROJECTS section in Moesia, but no matter what I do, the information won’t show up under projects on the Homepage.

www.expertisetranslations.com

That’s the site. WordPress 4.6.1 running Moesia Pro theme.

Thank you for your help.