Moesia FP: Skills

I need help with Moesia FP: Skills

So i will like to use $ in skills how to change % and how to increase value because now for all price i have red full line :)))

See here

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

I visited your site, but it couldn’t be opened. Could you confirm if that correct or there is an IP restriction?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes maybe the IP is blocket i will send u a screen OKs on email. Can u give me email to send a screen to u

Yes, please send it to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Thank you for the screenshot sent via email.

If the skill value is 100 or more, the red bar will be full.

Try to put 90 for the first skill. To change its content into 25000$, we can manage it through the jQuery script.

1. Install and activate the Header and Footer Scripts plugin
  2. Go To Settings > Header and Footer Scripts panel
  3. Paste the following code into the provided Scripts in footer box
<script>

(function($){

"use strict";

$(window).on('load', function() {

$('.skills-list #90 div').html('25000$');

});

})(jQuery);

</script>
  1. Save settings

You would need to clear your browser’s cache before reloading your site. If your site has a cache plugin like W3 Total Cache, flush the cache as well.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Is same we don’t see change. I do all u say :slight_smile:

Can we tray with file on root where to change % in $ and we increase value if now is 100 we can put 100 000 and all we be perfect :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Could you confirm if your “Script in footer” box looks like this https://cloudup.com/c4Nsf8PiAhJ?

Could you confirm if your site is JS error free? You would need to check it from the browser’s console.

Regards,
Kharis

Did u see my site ???

Kharis did u see my site for skills widget

Hello there,

I am afraid your site can’t be accessed here. Is there any IP restriction?

Regards,
Kharis

send me again your IP i will allow

Regards,
Kharis

Please update me immediately once you have white-listed my IP.

Regards,
Kharis

Temporarily allowing 115.178.254.192 for 432000 seconds:

and ?

Hello there,

I am with different IP again. It is 115.178.254.201. Apologies for inconvenience.

Would you please take a screenshot of the “Scripts in footer box”? I’d like to check if the code properly inserted. You can post your image to free file hosting like https://cloudup.com

Would you confirm if your site is JS error free? You could it through the browser’s console.

Regards,
Kharis