Moesia Extensions

Moesia Extensions will provide new features for Moesia and Moesia Pro, features that might not make sense to be implemented in the theme itself as they would be useful to only part of the users.

Each feature will be built into a small, lightweight plugin and you can install only the plugins you need.

The Extensions page is -here-.

Hi there,
Can I know how to Upload the Extensions file.
Please help me.
Thank you.

My site: jobestcinematography.com

Hi,

The extensions are just plugins. You can go to Plugins > Add New > Upload.

Hi Vlad,

I downloaded the extension (particularly Font Extended), uploaded it as Plugin and activated it. But nothing appears in Appearance > Customize > Extensions.

It still shows “A growing collection of free extensions for Moesia is available here”. I tried with Above Header Widget, still the same.

I’m using latest free version of Moesia Free.

Nevermind. I cleared the browser cache and there it is!

hi I’m sorry for asking a stupid question but I can’t install any of your extensions! I really want the fonts.

Mu site: http://modularmarketing.co.uk

I have a mac.
Here’s what happens:
I go to https://athemes.com/moesia-extensions/fonts-extended/ and click "download the plugin"
The folder “moesia-fonts-extended” drops into my downloads file.
I go to wordpress and click on "add a new plugin / upload / choose file / "
I select the folder that I’ve downloaded from your site - “moesia-fonts-extended” None of the contents of the folder will install. Surely there should be a .zip file there?
All I can see is:
moesia-fonts-extended.php
lib (folder) and within this folder:
fe-customizer.php and
fe-output.php

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks

Paul

Good Mornning,
I am a new user of worpress and i have a problem to exibe the Moesia Theme dont show complete in my website: http://cantabelem.com.br/site/

Somebody can help me to resolve this?

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem navilink had:

I downloaded the extension (particularly Font Extended), uploaded it as Plugin and activated it. But nothing appears in Appearance > Customize > Extensions.

Clearing browser cache does not help. I need the Fonts Extended plugin, but it is not listed in Extensions, actually nothing is listed there even though I have 3 extensions installed and active.

I’m trying to set up a masonry portfolio.
Here’s my code:
[moesia-masonry posts=“12” post_type=“services” filter=“yes” include=“nature, abstract, animals”]
Here’s what I get:

No filters appear. Entire blog entries appear, even the one with no featured image. I must be doing something way wrong . . . ? Help please.

have exactly the same problem navilink had:

I’ve installed the above footer extension. Would like to put a widget called “randomize” in there. Is there a way to do that? The widget is currently in a panel of the front page, but I’d like it at the bottom of all pages.

Alternatively, is there a way to expand one of the footer widgets to full width and use that?

jliacademy.org/wp/