Moesia Demo Content - Can't download xml file

Hi,

When I try to download the demo content file from Quick start guide - Moesia - aThemes Knowledge Base, I get a message saying Invalid File Type (moesia-demo.xml)!

Can you please direct me to a link where I’ll be able to download the demo content xml file?

Hello,

First thanks for using our Moesia theme and sorry for this issue with downloads.

We fixed the download link now. could you please try again ?

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thanks, it works now!

The demo content import fails

Could it possibly be due to working on PHP 7.4.0?

Hello,

No. The PHP version probably is not the issue.

Please try increasing your server PHP setting “max_execution_time”. Normally the default value is 30, try increasing to 300.

That’s needed because the import file comes with a lot of images and pages that need to be downloaded, then this can take some minutes to complete.

Once you have the import done, go to Settings > Reading > Your homepage displays, select A static page and define the respective Front page and Blog page in the dropdowns.

If the import fail at some point, you can do the import again, so the process will continue from where it has stopped (at really will just skip the files/pages that already being imported).

We hope this helps and clarify!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thank you Rodrigo, it was my VPN that caused the issue, but it is now sorted out yeah!

Hello,

Great! You are welcome!

Let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support