Moesia Clients Not Appearing Correctly On My Site

An example:

I cannot afford to tear the site apart to see if one of my plugins is causing the issue

I had asked in another topic:

I have installed the Toolset Plugin and The Moesia after banner plug in.
Are there any known conflicts with certain plugins?

Other active plugins:
Black Studio TinyMCE Widget
Contact Form 7
Duplicate Post
Google Analytics MonsterInsights (installed after Clients issue was discovered)
Googel Analytics Dashboard for WP (installed after Clients issue was discovered)
Hello Bar
Lazy Load
Mailchimp Forms By MailMunch
PageBuilder by SiteOrigin
Posts in Sidebar
Recents Posts Widget Extended
Site Origin Widgets Bundle
Title Remover
Toolset Types
Wordpress Importer
WP Blog and Widget
WPtouch Mobile Plugin (installed after Clients issue was discovered)


There aren’t any known conflict with the above plugins, but it would be great if you could deactivate the third-party ones, so keep the SiteOrigin plugins and Toolset, then all the other plugins deactivate for a minute, to check if one of them is causing the issue and if you see the issue resolved by deactivating them, then re-activate them one-by-one, to check which one have caused the issue, this is the first step to check what can cause the issue.

Best Regards,