Moesia---cant edit skill widget on frontpage

I wanted to change the information presented in the skills section but I can no longer find where to edit it on my dashboard. Please help

Hello there,

It might be due to other plugin’s script pollutes the Page Builder and stops the widget edit link from working. To verify, try to temporarily disable all of your active plugins except Toolset Types. Whenever you find it goes fine, activate all plugins one by one to narrow down the problem source.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your quick response. I disabled all the plugins still cant find it.
But normally, where would I find the link to edit that section? Is it CUSTOMIZER or will it be on the dashboard just like Projects, Testimonials…?

Hello there,

Please grant me to access your site admin to allow me to inspect the trouble directly. For security reason, you can share the working login credentials to my email kharisblank@gmail.com; mention the link to this thread in your message body.

Regards,
Kharis

OK. I have sent my access details to your email box.
Awaiting your response.
Thank you

Thank you for allowing me to access your site admin area. I tried to edit your skills widget and I didn’t find any trouble. I recorded it in a screencast below.

https://cloudup.com/c2cvUZZbJBJ.

Could you please try it on different browser?

Regards,
Kharis