Moesia and Arvixe Hosting?

I have a couple sites hosted on Arvixe and using Moesia Pro…they’ve been glitchy for months. Finally getting around to tracking down what’s wrong and Arvixe says it is the theme. They reverted the sites to a default theme. This is the line I keep getting:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’ in /home/ACCOUNT/public_html/SITENAME.com/wp-content/themes/moesia-pro/home.php on line 1

I’ve changed the account and site names…is there a fix or update to solve this?

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about it.

I can’t replicate the issue to happen on my end. Maybe the home.php had been modified?

Try to edit the home.php file, remove the whole content, then paste this one.

If it didn’t help, please give me a temporary access to your site admin area and FTP account. You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

I was able to upgrade WP from the cpanel “softaculous” window. I then deleted moesia pro and managed to install the basic version of moesia. How do I re-install the pro version?

Dear Deke,

Make sure you have download the Moesia Pro package from your account. Then go to your site dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload theme > select the Moesia Pro package (.zip) > Install now > Activate.

Then activate your license through Appearance > Theme License.

Regards,
Kharis