Moesia: add costum links to nav bar

Hi together,

I thought, I already opened this topic, but can not find it any more. So here again:

How can I add costum links in the nav bar? For example I would like to have a link in the nav bar bringin me directly to the news section on the front page.

Cheers

Hi,

You can add Custom Links in wp-admin / Appearance / Menus there is an option called “Custom Links”, you can add custom links using that and as Link add #section-id, the section-id is the ID of the section where you want that link to go.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks. I got it. I have problems to find the following section-id:

Home
latestnews
footer

Can you give me the correct section-id for these?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can give you the section IDs for those.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I send you the link in an email. Thanks

I have received no email yet!. Please send it again. Thanks a lot

Hi,

For Home you can use #masthead ( which is the upper area of your page, but that will scroll to top on all pages, so if you want to link from an other page, then you must use your homepage’s full-url/#masthead

For Latest News you can use #latest-news the same thing as before if you want to link to it from an other page use the full-url in front of the ID.

For Footer you can use #sidebar-footer as ID.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Tha is working. Great!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba