Moesia 1.45 update incompatible with Yoast

Howdy all.

I’ve got Moesia (not Pro) running on a site, version 1.44. When I upgraded to 1.45 some formatting of the Blog content columns gets all messed up. Going through the whole “disable every plugin” exercise points the issue at Yoast…

Any ideas on where to start with resolving this?

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please provide a link to your website first?

Kind Regards, Roman.

You can see the site at www.teamvagner.com … attached is what it looks like when Yoast is enabled. That’s the only difference between the two.

Thanks!

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website but didn’t notice the issue that you have described above. Is this issue still actual?

Kind Regards, Roman.

No, the issue is illustrated in the attachment. I’ve disabled the plugin. If you need to see it I can move it to staging and turn it on there.

Yes, please do it and leave here a note.

Kind Regards, Roman.

There you go:
http://teamvagner.staging.wpengine.com

Broken :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello, thank you for the link.

It seems to be compatibility issue, I was able to recreate it on my local Moesia install. I’ve added it to our list.

However, I don’t think that there is an easy way to resolve it at this time, but you can try to use another SEO plugin, for example this one:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the verification.

And indeed, I switched to a different SEO plugin for the time being… appreciate knowing I didn’t miss something on my own end of things :-).

Cheers,

Jason

You are welcome Jason! And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.