Modifying error 404 page in Moesia

Hi. I wonder where can I edit error 404 page? The theme is in English and my website will be deployed in Poland so I’d like to translate the contents but I don’t see such an option anywhere. Could please someone help me with the this issue?

Hello there,

The easiest way to translate the theme to your language is by using Polylang plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Mate. It worked. Kinda. I have translated the necessary strings, but there ares still some issues:

• “Search…” placeholder doesn’t seem to have a translatable string, how can I translate it?
  • There is “Recent posts” and “Archives”. Is it possible to hide those sections?

Hello there,

Those strings are from WordPress core files. That’s why they are unavailable in the theme translation. From Loco Translate menu, you should choose WordPress, and then find those strings.

Regards,
Kharis

Ok, I will look for “search…” in Wordpress. As for the “Recent posts” and “Archive”, they are translated. I was thinking about hiding those elements altogether with CSS or something. I thought maybe you could help me with the code?

Sure, you can hide them with the below additional CSS code:

.error404 .not-found .widget,
.error404 .not-found .search-wrapper {
  display: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis