Modifying Built-In Template

Do I have to use the Contact Form for Contact built-in template? I like and use Gravity Forms and need them because I want to give user ability to attach a file. How can I use this plugin with the built-in template?

http://x4h.388.myftpupload.com/

Thanks very much.

Hello there,

You can use the Gravity Form shortcode and display it in your site with either Editor or Text widget. I checked your site and it seems like you’ve already done so. Please let me know if you have further questions we can assist.

Regards,
Kharis

I’ve used the Gravity Form Shortcode, but it is not showing for some reason. I can only see the map.

Hello there,

It’s displaying correctly here in my web browser.

Try clearing any applied cache in your web browser and reload your home page.

Regards,
Kharis

This was NOT using the CONTACT page built-in TEMPLATE that comes with the theme. I’d like to use that CONTACT TEMPLATE.

Hello there,

You should edit the page-templates/page_contact.php template file with a child theme. As you’re running Finance child theme already, you just need to replicate it into finance child theme folder. Copy page_contact.php file from main theme (sydney-pro-ii) to finance. So you’ll have finance/page-template/page_contact.php. Then edit this file; find this line of code:

<?php echo do_shortcode('[contact-form-7 id="' . absint($form) . '"]'); ?>

and replace it with

<?php echo do_shortcode('[gravityform id=1 title=false description=false ajax=true tabindex=49]'); ?>

Replace [gravityform id=1 title=false description=false ajax=true tabindex=49] with your active GF shortcode.

Regards,
Kharis